ROMANCING THE TAJ 5.0 BY ASP
ROMANCING THE TAJ 5.0
An Exclusive Photography Workshop Designed by ASP
ASP is offering a very unique opportunity to photography enthusiasts with this designed 3 days intense workshop to redefine the most photographed monument in the world, the Taj Mahal. It remains always a big challenge to shoot Taj from a different perspective, in a way that many people have not done so far. With this challenge, ASP has curated this all-new endeavour to celebrate a date with Taj, to romance and rediscover it with all its beauty and testimony of love through the ordeal of time. ASP, under the able mentorship of Arun Saha, is here to guide you through different photo-shoot sessions with different perspectives by different locations with the use of different daylight conditions that lets us see the Taj in a different way from some lesser-known and difficultly approachable points.
Mentor: Arun Saha
Photography Workshop Dates: 13-15 Aug 2022
13th Aug, 2022 : Check into our pre-booked Hotel around 12 noon (standard hotel with clean room, western toilet and AC with a 24×7 restaurant). Have your lunch and settle down. Afternoon we will have an introductory session followed by a brief classroom session (Subjected to time). We will discuss camera settings, light, position etc. During sunset we will conduct our 1st shooting session through the arch with the lovely backdrop of Taj. Overnight stay at Agra.
14th Aug: Our 2nd session of photoshoot will start in the early morning inside the Taj Mahal. 3rd session will be done outside the Taj Mahal, on a boat over the river Yamuna with the Taj at the backdrop(subjected to permission of boat ride).
In the evening, we will explore the Taj with the dramatic monsoon sky.
15th Aug: Our morning shoot will start in the wee hours on the other side of Yamuna to capture the Taj Mahal’s reflection in the water. After the shoot till the afternoon, will explore Taj with as many new perspectives as possible. We will check out at 12pm and our workshop gets over.
Workshop Fee: Rs. 16,500/- or $350
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If you cancel your registration, then you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the Workshop:
45 days or more: 75% refund
30 days or more: 50% refund
Less than 30 days: 25% refund
Less than 15 days: Non –refundable
Fee Includes :
- Shared double room (same gender participants) in a standard clean hotel at Agra, with western toilet and AC. For a separate room extra charge is applicable.
- It will cover your main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), starting from 13 Aug lunch to 15 Aug breakfast.
- Mineral water will be provided only during meals.
- Tea/Coffee will be provided with breakfast and in the evening.
- All local transports related to our workshop.
- Mentor’s fee for workshop, on-field photography assistance, image reviews and guidance on post-processing.
Fee Doesn’t Include:
- Train/flight tickets to and from Agra.
- Any additional food items or beverages during or outside meals.
- Any extra mineral water bottle/beverage will be your personal expense.
- Any personal habit or expenses.
- Any medical expenses.
- Any entry fees/boat ride charges/camera entry fees.
- Anything that is not in the “Include” list.
Under any unavoidable circumstances, if we have to cancel our photo tour, your entire booking money will be refunded(NOT APPLICABLE FOR TRAVEL BOOKINGS)
FAQ & TOUR INFO
What do I get from this photo tour?
- A thoroughly guided photographic experience by experts in the field who know the place around Taj Mahalvery well.
- Slide show presentation of photographs and information of locations and events before each day’s shoot.
- Guiding all participants about lens requirements, creative composition and camera settings on the field during photoshoot.
- Review of participants’ photographs.
- Assisting in possible editing guidance.
- Guiding participants in finding photographic locations and vantage points for places and events.
- Helping in finding the local delicacies.
Am I eligible for this tour?
Anyone above 18 years (unless accompanied by a parent or guardian) is welcome to join this photo tour.
I am new to photography. Will I join this trip?
Yes of course. This tour is for all photography enthusiastic people. The more you travel and explore, the more your photographic eye will open. Moreover, our team leaders will ensure to give special attention to the beginners.
I am not a serious photographer, just a traveler. Shall I join this trip?
Yes, you too can join this tour as our tours are designed for both serious photographers and casual travelers for the purpose of both learning and entertainment. But you need to pay the amount of the full fee as the seats are limited and you could take place of a full paid serious photographer.
What equipments are required for this Trip?
Well, even point and shoot camera will work fine. If you have a DSLR camera, any medium zoom lens and a wide-angle lens will work best. You may also bring portrait lens like 70-200mm f2.8, 50mm or 85mm prime. Ultra Wide angle or fish eye lens will be helpful to shoot artistic shots of architecture. Tripod will not be required. A laptop with post-processing software, an external hard drive and extra memory cards will be helpful.
What is the difference between ASP Photo Tour and other tours?
We are not offering a package tour for general tourists; it is specifically meant for photography enthusiastic people and designed by experienced professional photographers. You will discover the place and learn a lot about this ancient city, the monument, its local people and their culture which is an important part of our travel photography. We will try to observe the local people, their daily activities and cultural beliefs and will try to capture those moments using the right compositions and techniques. Our Team Leaders will help our guests to learn camera settings, framing and as well as post-processing. If that’s what is your requirements then surely join us for this exciting Taj photo tour with ASP.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, local political situations, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well-being.
- ASP shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, train delays, accidents, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, road blockages, political closures or any troublesome incidents.
- ASP shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any unforeseen mishappening, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations or any other causes beyond our control.
- ASP does not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. All baggage, camera, other gears & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, natural calamities, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well-being.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accidents, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any personal loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accidents, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
COVID19 PROTOCOL: As per the inter-state air travel rule, all participants must follow the -VE RTPCR REPORT rules as directed by the concerned air travel/railway authority.
All individuals must follow the COVID19 PROTOCOLS governed by Govt and the ASP AUTHORITY without being failed. Expenditure incurred on RTPCR/ANTIGEN whenever and wherever required will be of individual’s responsibility.
In case of any emergency risen due to the COVID19 situation for any participants, the decision will be taken in the view of larger interest for the entire team.
Please Note: We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, etc.