02nd Mar, 2020 (Monday) : Arrive to our pre-booked hotel at Vrindavan by afternoon. Evening we will have an introduction session followed by tour briefing with onscreen display. Various safety measures will also be discussed for the camera and gears. Before that, we will have a photo-shoot of the Evening Aarti and activities in the Yamuna Ghat.
03rd Mar, 2020 (Tuesday) : Morning breakfast at hotel and start for Barsana village to cover “Ladoo Holi”, which is approximately 50km away from Vrindavan. We will be carrying our packed lunch for the event as there is hardly a chance to take lunch on spot together. All are advised to carry a small haversack to keep water, lunch pack and camera accessories.
04th Mar, 2020 (Wednesday) : Today again we have to start early for Barsana to experience the riot of colours at Barsana along with Lathmar Holi.
05th Mar, 2020 ( Thursday) :Today we will visit Sirji Temple of Nandagaon village for Samaj Celebration. Nandagaon is also approx. 50km far away from Vrindavan.
06th Mar, 2020 ( Friday) :Today is holi at Vrindavan town. So half a day we will explore the streets of Vrindavan. We will experience FOOLOWALI HOLI at Banke Bihari Temple very near to our hotel in the early evening. Apart, we will cover the colorful streets, enchanting ghats aplenty to get our photo-tour content. A display of tour photos, analysis and post processing assistance will be discussed as per time availability.
07th Mar, 2020 ( Saturday): After a brisk morning session, we will get our baggage packed to proceed home back.
Our trip ends here.
Workshop fee is Rs. $500 or 17000/-
- Twin shared room(optional for couple, otherwise preferably with same sex participant) in a standard clean hotel, with western toilet.
- It will cover all vegetarian meals(we won’t find any non-vegetarian meals there) and mineral water (breakfast, lunch and dinner), starting from 02nd Mar lunch to 07th Mar, breakfast.
- All local transports related with our photo tour i.e. hiring of cabs from Vrindavan to Barsana and Nandgaon etc.
- Mentor’s fee for on field assistances, image reviews and guidance on post processing.
FEE DOESN’T INCLUDES
- Train/flight tickets to and from Mathura/Vrindavan
- No airport/station pick up and drop will be provided from Vrindavan to New delhi Airport /Mathura station.
- Any additional food items or beverage during meals.
- Any personal habit or expenses.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If you cancel your registration, then you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the Workshop:
- 60 days or more: 75% refund
- 30 days or more: 50% refund
- 15 days or more: 25% refund
- Less than 15days : Non –refundable
OUR LIABILITIES & LIMITATIONS:
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
- ASP shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accidents, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, road blockages, political closures or any troublesome incidents.
- ASP shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
ASP do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage, camera, gears & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
CANARA BANK SAVINGS AC
IFSC : CNRB0000220
REGISTER YOUR PARTICIPATION BY COMPLETING THIS FORM AFTER PAYING THE FEES