ROMANCING THE WINTER TAJ 5.1
An Exclusive Photography Workshop Designed by ASP
ASP is offering a very unique opportunity to photography enthusiasts with this designed 3 days intense workshop to redefine the most photographed monument in the world, the Taj Mahal. It remains always a big challenge to shoot Taj in a different perspective, in a way that many people have not done so far. With this challenge, #ASP has curated this all-new endeavour to celebrate a date with Taj, to romance and rediscover it with all its beauty and testimony of love through the ordeal of time. #ASP, under the able mentorship of Arun Saha, is here to guide you through different photo-shoot sessions with models, with different perspectives by different locations with the use of different daylight conditions that lets us see the Taj in a different way from some lesser known and difficultly approachable points. Shooting Taj behind the veil of dense fog is the attraction of this workshop.
Mentor: Arun Saha
Photography Workshop Dates : 03-05 Nov 2022
03 Nov : Check into our pre-booked Hotel around 12 noon (standard hotel with clean room, western toilet and AC with a rooftop restaurrant). Have your lunch and settle down. After a brief introductory session, we will conduct our 1st shooting session with our model through the arch with the lovely backdrop of Taj.
04 Nov: Our 2nd session of the photo shoot will start in the early morning at the back side of the Taj Mahal from the other side of the river Yamuna. Later we will explore Taj from Mehtab Baug. In the evening, we will have a post-processing workshop and photo review session.
05 Nov : This morning, our last session of the model shoot will be done inside the Taj Mahal, followed by on a boat over the river Yamuna with the Taj at the backdrop(subjected to permission of boat ride). Our workshop gets over after breakfast.
Workshop Fee: Rs. 17,500/- or US$ 400
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If you cancel your registration, then you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the Workshop:
45 days or more: 75% refund
30-45 days : 50% refund
15-30 days: 25% refund
Less than 15 days: Non refundable
Fee Includes :
- Shared double room (same gender participants) in a standard clean hotel at Agra, with western toilet and AC. For separate room extra charge is applicable.
- It will cover your main meals as a buffet optional for veg/non veg (breakfast, lunch and dinner), starting from 03 Nov, 2022 lunch to 05 Nov, 2022 breakfast.
- RO filter water will be provided 24×7 hrs.
- Tea/Coffee will be provided with breakfast and in the evening
- All local transports related to our workshop
- Hiring fee of Model or any other person/locals for photo shoot at Taj Mahal, props, make-up, dresses etc.
- Mentor’s fee for workshop, on-field photography assistance, image reviews and guidance on post-processing
Fee Doesn’t Include:
- Train/flight tickets to and from Agra.
- Any additional food items or beverage during or outside meals.
- Any mineral water bottle / beverage will be your personal expense.
- Any personal habit or expenses.
- Any medical expenses.
- Any entry fees/boat ride charges/camera entry fees.
- Anything that not in “Include” list.
Under any unavoidable circumstances, if we have to cancel our photo tour, your entire booking money will be refunded(NOT APPLICABLE FOR TRAVEL BOOKINGS)
FAQ & TOUR INFO
What do I get from this photo-tour?
- A thoroughly guided photographic experience by experts in the field who know the place around Taj Mahalvery well.
- Slide show presentation of photographs and information of locations and events before each day’s shoot.
- Guiding all participants about lens requirement, creative composition and camera settings on the field during photo shoot.
- Review of participants’ photographs.
- Assisting in possible editing guidance.
- Guiding participants in finding photographic locations and vantage points for places and events.
- Helping in finding the local delicacies.
Am I eligible for this tour?
Anyone above 18 years (unless accompanied by a parent or guardian) is welcome to join this photo tour.
I am new to photography. Will I join this trip?
Yes of course. This tour is for all photography enthusiastic people. The more you travel and explore, the more your photographic eye will open. Moreover, our team leaders will ensure to give special attention to the beginners.
I am not a serious photographer, just a traveler. Shall I join this trip?
Yes, you too can join this tour as our tours are designed for both serious photographers and casual travelers for the purpose of both learning and entertainment. But you need to pay the amount of the full fee as the seats are limited and you could take place of a full paid serious photographer.
What equipments are required for this Trip ?
Well, even point and shoot camera will work fine. If you have DSLR camera, any medium zoom lens and a wide angle lens will work best. You may also bring portrait lens like 70-200mm f2.8, 50mm or 85mm prime. Ultra Wide angle or fish eye lens will be helpful to shoot artistic shots of architecture. Tripod will not be required. Laptop with post processing software, external hard drive, and extra memory cards will be helpful.
What is the difference between ASP Photo Tour and other tours?
We are not offering a package tour for general tourists; it is specifically meant for photography enthusiastic people and designed by experienced professional photographers. You will discover the place and learn a lot about this ancient city, local people and their culture which is important part of our travel photography. We will try to observe the local people, their daily activities and cultural beliefs and will try to capture those moments using right compositions and techniques. Our Team Leaders will help our guests to learn camera settings, framing and as well as post processing. If that’s what is your requirements then surely join us for this exciting Ladakh photo tour with ASP.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, local political situations, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
- #ASP shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, train delay, accidents, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, road blockages, political closures or any troublesome incidents.
- #ASP shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any unforeseen mishappening, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations or any other causes beyond our control.
- #ASP does not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. All baggage, camera, other gears & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, natural calamities, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well-being.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any personal loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
COVID19 PROTOCOL : As per the inter state air travel rule, all participants must follow the -VE RTPCR REPORT rules as directed by the concerned airtravel/railway authority.
All individuals must follow the COVID19 PROTOCOLS governed by Govt and the ASP AUTHORITY without being failed. Expendirue incurred on RTPCR/ANTIGEN whenever and wherever required will be of individual’s responsibility.
In case of any emergency risen due to COVID19 situation for any participants, decision will be taken in the view of larger interest for the entire team.
Please Note : We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.