You’ll be provided with more details once you reserve your place, but here is an outline of our itinerary.
6pm check-in at Jaipur Hotel.Dinner at 9:00pm
5:45am an early morning start for Safari. Breakfast will be served at hotel after Safari. 1:30pm Lunch. Post Lunch at 3:15pm pick up for evening safari.7:30pm group discussion.Dinner at 9pm.
Same like day2
5:45am an early morning start for Safari. Breakfast will be served at hotel after Safari.12:00pm check out. Finally, the trip will end with a farewell get-together and pack up.
During safaris, please keep light food i.e. biscuits/cakes/choclates/raisins/nuts along with you.
N.B: please keep plastic bags and plastic wrappers in your own bag. Please don’t throw litter anywhere.
We request you to take a note that the phototour is a wildlife safari where we will struggle to capture the best actions inthe woods, which is the most challanging of any photographic assignment. So please don’t keep in mind that we are out in a joyride, rather let’s co-operate with each other in all adverse situation and make it an unforgettable one for all the good reasons…
FAQ & TOUR INFO
What do I get from this photo-tour workshop?
- A thoroughly guided photographic experience by the experts in the field who know the place and the safari very well.
- Slide show presentation of photographs and information of locations and sitings before each day’s shoot.
- Guiding all participants about lens requirement, creative composition and camera settings on the field during photo shoot.
- Everyday review of participants’ photographs.
- Assisting in possible editing guidance.
- Guiding participants in finding the cats and other animals and shooting them in best possible ways.
Am I eligible for this tour?
Anyone above 18 years (unless accompanied by a parent or guardian) is welcome to join this photo tour.
I am new to photography. Will I join this trip?
Yes of course. This tour is for all photography enthusiastic people. The more you travel and explore, the more your photographic eye will open. Moreover, our team leaders will ensure to give special attention to the beginners.
What equipments are required for this Trip?
Well, even the point-and-shoot camera will work fine. If you have a DSLR camera, any zoom lens and a tele lens will work best. A laptop with post-processing software, an Extention charging board, an external hard drive, and extra memory cards will be helpful.
What is the difference between ASP+WRTP Photo Tour and other tours?
We are not offering a package tour for general tourists; it is specifically meant for photography enthusiastic people and designed by experienced professional photographers. You will discover the place and learn a lot about this sanctuary, its animals at their habitat with their daily activities and will try to capture those moments using the right compositions and techniques. Our Team Leaders will help our guests to learn camera settings, framing and as well as post-processing. If that’s what is your requirements then surely join us for this exciting photo tour with WRTP & ASP.
COST & TERMS
Rs.12,499/- per pax
- Accommodation on a double room basis in a standard 3 STAR hotel(couples/friends are allowed to share rooms).
- All local transports related to our photo tour.
- Workshop fee, on-field assistance, image reviews, and guidance on post-processing.
- All major meals like Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Mineral water will be provided only during meals.
- Guide charges, Sanctuary permits & jeep safaris.
FEE DOESN’T INCLUDES
- Train/Air tickets to and fro Jaipur.
- Pick up and drop on arrival and departure.
- Any food items, beverages, or meals ordered by individuals.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If you cancel your registration, then you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the Workshop:
- Greater than 60 days from the start date of the Workshop: full refund.
- 60-45 days: 75% refund
- 45-30 days: 50% refund
- 30-15 days: 25% refund
- Less than 15days: No refund
THINGS TO CARRY:
1. Specific Medicine if you need for Cough, Cold, Stomach Upset, etc.
2. Must carry valid photo id proof during travels.
3. Foreigners have to carry their original passport as an essential.
4. Camera/Binoculars to view distance animal & landscape.
5. Light baggage that is easy to carry.
6. Comfortable footwear
7. Carry sunglasses/hat or cap/umbrella during your trips.
8. Preferably carry cash.
9. Vaccination certificate & RT- PCR report.
1. 1 To 5 years – free
2. Age group between – 5 to within 10 years – 50% charge.
3. Above 10 years – full charge
1. Itinerary is subject to change/alteration as the visit to the various places depends upon weather conditions.
2. The food menu may be change without any prior notice.
3. Due to technical or other issues, we may be change the vehicle without any prior notice.
COVID – 19 PRECAUTIONS
• Must carry your Mask, Hand Sanitizer etc.
• Maintaining social distancing.
• Wash your hands.
• Do clean your gears.
• Don’t share your equipment.
• Covid – 19 vaccination certificate.
Under any unavoidable circumstances, if we have to cancel our photo tour, your entire booking money will be refunded.
- We don’t have any control over weather conditions, pandemics, accidents or any medical emergencies. Under any unforeseen conditions, we may have to change our schedule. We expect your cooperation under such circumstances.
- In the COVID19 PANDEMIC situation, we expect all our guests to follow the ASP and Govt laid down rules of social distancing and precautions throughout the tour.
For more Details :
Contact(call or WhatsApp) #8605013985(Arun Saha)/ #9830456730(Krishnendu)/ #7003199196(Kunal)
Or mail us at [email protected]/ [email protected]